The Study Buddy was set up by a parent to help other parents. If you’ve bought anything from us and it’s not right, we want to do our best to sort it out quickly. After all, this is a stressful enough period without adding to it!
Delivering your order
Each order is bespoke. As such, once you’ve ordered we create exactly what you need and send it out. This is typically in 1-2 days. Our large items (e.g. anything that includes the Buddy Board) are shipped using Parcel Force 48. All other items are sent by Royal Mail First class post unless otherwise advised.
Cancelling your order
If you’ve just bought and, for some reason, you’ve changed your mind we will issue a full refund. Although we think you should trust your sound instincts, we won’t quibble!
Returning your order
We hope that you’ll agree; this system of planning and scheduling revision is straightforward and intuitive. If you are not satisfied then we would encourage you to get in touch with us. We will see if we can help you make the most of the system in the first instance. But if it’s still not right then we will arrange a refund on your bundle. Which will be processed once you have returned the full bundle in a good state. This should be within 14 days of your order – unless by prior agreement.
- Time – Your intention to return should be made within 14 calendar days. Refunds may take up to 7 days to appear on your card, depending on the card issuer.
- Method of refund – To the same form of payment used
- Product condition – All items must be in excellent condition and complete
- Refund contact info – To make a refund, in the first instance please get in touch email@example.com
- Charges – we do not charge a restocking fee, but you should expect to pay return postage costs – and we recommend a signed-for service for your records.
Your statutory rights are not affected.
Your Bundle Can Be Returned To:
The Study Buddy Studios Ltd Manor House Burnham on Sea TA8 2AS